5/10/2011

About my project

I've collected postcards wherever I went for as long as I can think and already have a pretty impressive collection. However, there are so many places I haven't been to yet, so I thought it would be nice to at least have a postcard even if I never get there in person. Therefore, I recently decided to sign up to Postcrossing, a postcard crossing project that enables you to send and receive postcards from people all over the world.

I decided to start this blog to record the postcards I receive from the other Postcrossing members as well as friends and family. My goal is to collect a postcard from every country in the world and each of the fifty states of the US. I'll probably add more goals as I go but this is it for now!

Follow my progress on this blog and feel free to send me a postcard to help me reach my goals. Just email me at aroundtheworldinpostcards@googlemail.com and I'll send you my address!

No comments:

Post a Comment